KEITH

KEITH

Friday 25 November 2011

3kG

I told my friends My height 170cm
They totally doubt of me !! WTf....
My friends know me can eat alot ,
but my weight is still remain the same
Grhhhhhh.. The food gone to where??
Wasted $$ To buy food !!


Factor I can't really gain weight..
Stessful lifes killing me!! >.<

I don't LONG for Mascular !!
At least Give me some 肥yokkkkkkkk... >.<
I like my body got some Yokkkkkk..(meat)
It's nice to hug compare with mascular =)


Just woke up
And I  Drank some Gain weight powder before Gym
After gym I Drank 500ml gain weight BEVERAGE again'
See!!
I work so hard because of want to gain weight !!


energize !!






My school Gym Room
RM1.50 per entry




Well ~
Starting Fighting

KGGGGGggggGGGGGggggggg


Jesper



Snap snap In Gym Room !!
before go dinner..










Hmmm,
GAin 3 kg In this 2 month
47KG
50KG !! v.v
Fightinggggg...

No comments:

Post a Comment