KEITH

KEITH

Friday 4 November 2011

F.R.I.D.A.Y

- - - - - -12.10a.m - - - - --  - -

It's Saturday
and I just get back to my Home
From The Garden's

I'm still snaped some Picture with Acting cute pose xD
anddddd I'm still here want to updated my bloggggg..
hmmmm,
I just went to the Alexis Cafe, The Gardens had my dinner =)


Hope you won't get a nightmareee~ ~
After See mY picccture ^^



Beef laugnce??
I ordered this But I din't eat >.<
Thankiewww you  =)
exchange your Meals with me



This is what I ate just now
Seafood Spagetti !!
I finished it  !!!
Too Hungry edy in that time
I can Even Finished the plate and Bowl too xP



Green Apple Soda



My Raspeerry Soda !!



Dessert tIMEEeeeee
Tiramisu and Mix fruits Cake
Strongly Recommended by the Chef , Alexis Bistro Cafe




Let's have a guesss,
What I'm trying to tell you
with this expresssion ???

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment