KEITH

KEITH

Sunday 20 November 2011

Acad - R SGM

I had a date with Acad R today !!
R - Gathering
what is Acad R? Academy R【學生部】學院生,大專生
We visited Wisma Kebudayaan SGM( Soka Gakkai Malaysia)
This my prority beliefs ...


Located Jln Imbi
If you free , You can spend some your precious time at there
See the Photo Exhibition there
Trust me.
sure you can get something Valuabe experince when you come back =)



Feel excited , I gonna meet my Sensei later !!
Ikeda Sensei !!

This already my third time went there
but I doesn't feel Bored !
After we spent 2 hours at there.
We went back to SC. Taman Melati
:::::::::::::
Continue Part 2
Game & Sketch

I 'm a Pikachuuu in Scene
^^





Do I look like a pIkachuuuu??
hehe^^



Thanks For the rewads!
Fully appreciated it
I fully enjoyed with all of you today =)
Sorry for not taking photo with them
because in Wisma SGM is no allowed to snap photo
and our schedule was very pack!



Taipei " LU rou fan" -Dinner
Nice ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment