KEITH

KEITH

Saturday 19 November 2011

My saturday

I had a nice sleep yesterday night !! because of too tired >.< recently
Feel nice when I'm laying on the bed

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::ccc::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"On the first page our story , the future seem so bright"- Love the way you lie
My message tones awake me from a sweetdream
Janice text me, wanna date me out for a drink



Just finished bath ,
My hair is still wet wet =)
How is my look without fringe ??
Weird right??


We had our lunch in Chocolate Lounge , Pavilion KL
I like the spagetti there and Hot chocolate drink =)


I like thiss very much
Olio spagetti >.<
Mix with some salt the taste will be better
:::::::
Janice Thanks for your compliment =)
I feel surprised that you Invite me be your video shooting model
But I 've have a exam on the shooting day
If you could find other model , it will be better^^
Wish your showcase fashion show
everything Smooth !




Japan?
Hello, Watashi wah KEIth =)
I get myself a hand cream



Collagen Handcream =.=
Even though The price not expensive like well known brand
but the effect is good !!
Aftter apply
You will feel your hand
Mois mois and smooth smooth =)



Yea !
Hair need nutritions too !!
Feed the hair with protein 


Heard from my friends said
This hair shampoo and conditioner not bad
Bought this and try

Just done my blog updated!!
It's time go to bath =)
Bye




No comments:

Post a Comment