KEITH

KEITH

Sunday 13 November 2011

Wish Me always 18teen =)

Today I received a message from one of my old friends
I smile and felt happy after saw the content of the message =)

He said :
"So, glad to see your face, Have 不老之身,remain young.How envy''
"From begin and now. I very focus on your face d. I never see any sign of aging.
That why you are so 與眾不同.
'Careful' of yourself.
You no need mascular also got many people want you d


Hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha...
said me like 千年老妖!!
But I not remain young, My body size also cute like a chiwawa xD
Small small, can Put inside a LV travelling luggage =)
Seriously, I scared about getting old too >.<
Anti-aging should I???
Tell you all a secret : I'm a very lazy person in doing mask
but I do Mask today >,<
3 month 1 time =)

I'm using Oslee Whitening Mask
As you know everyones wish to have a Fair fair skinnnn



yEAH !
How is my Mask Look
If keep imagine If I were a mask
Just white like the mask =)
Even though u off the light
You still can see me
^^

Oslee
I like this Beauty Toner =)
The ingredient has Rosehip
which is very good to our skin
WHITENING & MOIS YOUR skinn =)
You should not look only whitening
have to mois your skin
to ensure Its always shinny =)
To reflex the sun radiation =)
So, we wont become darker =)


Good night buddy ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment