KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Mode · M00D

Finished class early due to the absent of my lecture
Where to go?? Heading to Neway , Times Square !!


7 people in my Bravo V !!
So sempit and my car totally can't go for full speed !!
Overloaded My Bravo V !
TT
Pity My Bravo V !!



Gang one !!


Gang 2 !!!


One people One Piece !!


Chee Kong Dai Lou !!!



YenYin Babe !!



Maybelline Sai muii ...



Jiaying Siao Po !!



Reiko Babe !!!



Jesper DD


Sad mode will be Sad Mood !
Happy mode will be Happy Mode !!
"Someone Like You" -- Adele
your shadow weighing on my mind
but I know , I know anything will not be happen anymore
I can't...


Hmmmmm: :::::::::::: ::::::::
Cried is a best way to be more stronger
After a screamed, A big cried
You will feel better






Just try and try to forget
What I'm not suppose to be remember
Forget about it , Continue to sing a happy song !!



No comments:

Post a Comment