KEITH

KEITH

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Wisdoomm ohh Wissdoommm

Teacher cancelled class again today !!!!
What a responsible Lecture is this ???!!
Even though she attend the class , but she teach us nothing in the class
You better than don't teach laaa  ...wehhhhh
wasting our time !!

24 HOURS per day is not enough for me , Plsss share your hours with me
For those who like to do something that Idle , You was nothing but a nuisance and rascal



 Sign ...<Do Not Distrub >....Sign


I started feel NERVOUS & STRESSSS on my studies
The people who facing the exam is Me , but Not you !
SURE, you can be so relax in the class
Hello !! I paid the fees , k?
So, done your job well with a Teacher Ethics !!

FML
Revision and ReVisionnnn the whole day..
I'm gonnnnnaaa to eat all my NOTE soon ~
maybe it will be work for me to memorize all the IMPORTANT point ~
Wisdom ohhhh...Wisdommmmmm
Wisdom,you R belongs to me.... I love youuuuuuuuu xD


Its completely insane to Study your note !!!
I rather grab myself a TEXT BOOk !

People, Give me some FOOD plsssssssss
I need more energy to study  >.<

My glucose level is getting lower and lower
Sweet thing will be more considerable for me to eat  ^^
But, say NO to sweet (gula-gula)



 I long for a long VAAAcationnnn..
Deciding Go to the beach N enjoy the Sun there
and Looking for a Bikini sexy Girl xD!!


nOT To give up now
No from now
No to fUTURE toooo
Go the extra mile for my studies  =)

Enjoy Life , Babies Friends ^^






No comments:

Post a Comment