KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Mid term

I'm having Mid-term
Actually 1 week can finish the mid-term
Just because of my irresponsible teacher
Postpone and postpone Week 10 we only can finish PR paper
But final exam will be Week 15 !! >.<

Not I want to talk bad about you
I just tell the truth , OK?
The way you teach is not work, No ! Is not good !!! Ok , FINE !
If you give us some tips , maybe I could forgive you =)
But , You Din't do that !! FYL ^^

HAving Media and Society Paper today
FML!! Hard like a Stoneeeee >.<
Why so many question I can't find out in my Notes?
Defenetly Saying your note suck LOL =)
Wish I can get high markkk , plssszzzz
Suannnn edy , This is the last time I complainted in this semester ~
Next sem , I hope the teachers will be different . GOOD


Snap snap before Exam
Cheers ^^

Afterthat , Mike& Jesper Keep saying want to come my house for revision
grhhhhhhhhhhh.... Kacau me tidur  !!!
What to do ?
We haved a study group with our Lao Daa

And Night time I ate my Favourite Claypot Lou Shu Fan
Banyak seeeedaaaappppppp
RM4.50 sahje =P

No comments:

Post a Comment