KEITH

KEITH

Saturday 5 November 2011

We Love For 6 years !!

Hmmm,
Sometime we can't accept the truth or the past !
Especially ,
Today I found out my OLD album !!
oMG. is that ME??
Horrible , Terrible plus Vegetable !!
The only things that I can conclude is
= > I'm Not born to be a Handsome boy >.<
How sad I am ~

How dare I am !!
I'm going to post here and share with you alll ~ My Love Story
The story of Prince KEIth & Princeses Yolanda !
6 years edy we Together

We grow up together, We hang out together , We 'Play' together , We dress up Together
Ponteng Together... The sweet Moment we had < You still remember > ?? xD
I'm going to share with you all .. When we were Young .....Pleaze prepare Eyemo eye drops
If there are too disgusting ^^ make you all Queasy paisehhhhh ~ ~
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Omg !!!
That time both of us
think ourself very cuteeeeee
=.=|||





is That me???!!!!
Omg....
Dahsyatnyaaaaaaa..
pICTURE above When I was age 13, 14, 15


well, We R good students
Miss you , Yolanda
muaccccckkkkkk xD


Age 15 !!



Age 16 !!!



She defenetly is My sexy baby ~

Time passing and passing
Finally We grown up to 17teen !!
She still R my Lovely Baby ~


Age 17 !!!









Yeah , We change Together
And We celebrated Our Victory !!
Love you , Yolandaaaaaaa...
Age 18 !!!!


There have no other girls can be replace you
You R pretty enough for me =)
In my heart, You always Numbered in the second place =)
No1, For my mummy ^^



Age 19teen

Ohhh goshhh
3 more months to go
Your baby , Me going to be twenty years old --20 !!
And We stepped in Relationship for 7 years !!
It's A Legend for me

Give u A deep kisssssss
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment