KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 8 November 2011

What For, Stubborn??

Having Insomnia for 2 days edy  TT
I just slept for 5 hours in 2 days
It's defenetly killing me !!

I'm keep thinking this and that~
Feel unsecure all the time >.<
Itss really Sad for me
I don't know , what for I 'm so stubborn? What actually I waiting for???
I really started can't stand about myself  =(
Actually, I just like the way I alive
but, It's started become a tasteless lifes for me
Honestly, I EMO for nothing =( would you believe ?
Discover yourself. The answer

When the feeling coming up to me
I feel want Transition
If there have other choices
I don't want to be KEIth
Maybe Be Nickhun no2. xD I'm just kidding =)
Went to cut hair again today



I just cut short infront
hmmm, am I Look more happy ?
I wish too =(


Sleep for 5 hours
What a conclusion that I can make?
eye bag + dark eye circle coming to Friends you soon
Touchhhhhh woooooodddddd
Both of u , better don't come !!

Recently I like a song very much -- Wish You Were Here, Avril Lavigne
I can be tough, I can be strong
but with you. its not like that at all

Damn Damn Damn , I wishhh you were here.
I really wish could meet you up
I miss you

'

No comments:

Post a Comment