KEITH

KEITH

Friday 2 September 2011

$$$$$$$$ = Fatttttt =8

I not really like holiday ~
either you stay at home, shopping or travel if not nothing else can do


but this sem break is still ok for me ^^
Lancome company still willing to hire me
as part time beauty advisor !!
so, I no need <燉冬菇>at home edy ~


work part time is good ~
can earn some pocket money ..
but just only SOME = liitle !!
and earn tired too !!


I work as part time,
so , just work until end of the sem break
welcoming NEW semester start !!


part time no need work everyday ~
so , today I go out jalan-jalan and makan-makan !!


see my face look tired right?
hahaha...!!
even tired , I still wanna go out
see some new shirt
see some new pant
   see some new beg !!
Dont be a outdate people  !!



I like chocolate drink !!



Beef noodle !


No comments:

Post a Comment