KEITH

KEITH

Sunday 25 September 2011

My Saturday

Nasi Lemak 2.0
辣死你媽”? "辣死你啊嘛"? “拉屎叫啊嘛clean SIFAT?? xD





ANYWAY ,you watch edy ??
If you still haven watch , pick up your phone now
and whatsapps your friends (opps, is Short Messege Service <SMS>) Forgive me~
I too indulged to whatsapp recently ~  Paisehhhh >.<
go and watched together

Yesterday I watched Nasi Lemak in Pavilion, KL.
this movie was so meaningfull and funny
after I watched , I started admired NameWee
He was a talented & creative guys actually !!



you guys like Popcorn very muchiii right??
but, I totally Dislike Popcorn
The Popcorn that sold in Gsc Cinema leakage
Lousy !! Popcorn





Our seat maybe is too infront
so MY NECK is kinda tired and pain >.<


After Movie ,
Next is Dinner ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



Ben's restaurant
Pavilion 6th floor 








See meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
Self- snap again ~
that why I love Iphone so much
muack muack




<  Spagetti & Pasta  >

The Next ,
Dessert is the must
Introduced to you alll
Ben's chocolate cake
I compulsory
Girls' sure you like






No comments:

Post a Comment