KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Jungle trekking

I am a committee in High School Division (SGM) Soka Gakkai Malaysia this year !
I'm so proud of it !
Although ,I'm just incharge the small group of people ~

We were have a outing on this month ,
The aim of us to do this outing is for make something special
and enclose the friendship among all the SGM member
to know more each others.


Jungle Outing



one thing that we can know from this picture is
the enviroment polutions in our country totally WORST
can be describe !
Human , save our earth !
start from yourself 1st !


Everyones , Welcome to Jungle ^^



Let's do some warm up !!



singing Moment



Today our topic is about $ ( MONEY )
Money = successful ?
Money = happy ?
Money = freedom ?
Money = respect ?
Money = DEVIL !?

Think about yourself ba



We thank to them for sharing and discussed with us
I learnt things !



Suddenly got a small Katak jump into the hall
we Quickly went to Kidnap it !! xD
















She was so bored !!

We had prepared variety of the game station
Let's start Game time !!


Ballllllloon ballon !


Tepung?? apah hal , auntie CHEONG!! xD






Game master giving instruction ing...


I tell you all huh...
long long time ago....
I'm a super duper leng cai in my school ...
telling story ing...



Appreciated ! what my group had done this !
I love it so much
thankiewww , for given trust on me
and gave fully cooperated during the outing



No comments:

Post a Comment