KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 13 September 2011

增肥記

once a ppl saw me,
they will said , KEIth you are too slim already
you din't eat your meals??
or you drink body slimming beverage ??
or Anorexia Nervosa??
My answered is NO!! @@

If you knew about me ..
you started curious and shocked
why I eat alot but my size still are the same!!!??
many girls that very envy ,
and keep asking me the recipe for slimming~

The nutritionist said
I'm a runner athlete , so my metabolism is very high
so I wish it could help me gain 5KG !



My Idol that urged me wanna become a normal BMI(body mass index)
yeap ! Is Nickhun !! No one can replace him on my heart edy ~
the angel faces, the devil body
If I were Nickhun.....


sexy !






super cuteeeeeeeeeee!!!


marry you !!




The next my girl Idol !
Big S














I like her personality !
cold, pretty ,kind !


No comments:

Post a Comment