KEITH

KEITH

Wednesday 7 September 2011

sushi Zanmai !!

My Buddy came my working place
& dated me for dinner =)
We went to Sushi Zanmai again ~

Before that ,
They went to saw SMURFTS !!
I keep called them , to ask where they are
but no one pick up my called !!
but,Vincent Ng
I'm so touching~ thankkiewwwwww
Lucily I dint join them,
Strongly dislike Cartoon movie !!



Izzit cute enough??!! xD
the waiter in Sushi Zanmai VERY HAPPY
When she saw me !! hahahahahhaaa




Vincent I'm so touching jor laaa..
thankiewwww you !!
^^



Ebikoko !!! xD




Clare punye crab kaki !!




Salmon & toro !








YELLOW one is kaki mentai???!
tak tau ape petai liao la..
but they very like to eat !!













My Dinner today with buddy !
Clare, xiao le,Jean,Vincent ,Nick,Huey Nee
have a nice dinner with u all

No comments:

Post a Comment