KEITH

KEITH

Thursday 22 September 2011

3.67*

Finally released result today !!
everyone was very nervous and worry !!
Included me also, Worry about my result too...
I'm most scare about my english course
because I missunderstood the essay question at that time!!!


I had spent almost 2 and the half hours
to load my result
The website is furking slow !!
I keep scoulded vulgar language infront on my computer !
@$$#%^&%##$%@


After 2 hours.....................................:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::




I happy with my result  !
1A,3A-,1B
CPGA 3.67

mY TARGET 3.75 <STRAIGHT A>
Anyway I'll continue
study harder and harder
achieve as high as possible
in the next examinations !!

Congratz to them who get 4.0  !!
No matter how much you get
Continue keep it up !
< Study hard + study smart >

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"  If you think you can , You Can  "


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No comments:

Post a Comment