KEITH

KEITH

Friday 9 September 2011

KEIth breakfast !!

Offday !!
If I din't work ,
What will I do is......SLEEP + EAT !! 

Breakfast is very important to us
so, I'm be a auntie today
I went to the pasar pagi (Long time I din't go there, I think is almost 5 years)
so, the uncle and auntie still can recognize that is me !! yeah ~ xD
because last time I was a naughty boy,
that Why everyone knew me ^^

I want to make <KEIth sandwish> today for my breakfast
Ingredient :

Cucumber
not only can be eat
D.I.Y cucumber mask
girls ! faster go pasar and buy cucumber =)



Kale




For sure is Tomato !! >.<
Rich in Vitamin C
good for skin
you want a fair skin?
eat more tomato !!



Gardenia bread always will be my 1st choice !
I prepared (egg+mayonise) & (Tuna in water+mayonise)
The more choices you have, the more nutritions u get !
I drank orange juice with <KEIth breakfast>

orange juice
rich in Vitamin C too
whitening !! ^^

I want fair skin
fair skin
fair skin
!!!!

Baby skin !!!
baby skin ~





 

These look like very simple breakfast
but There consists many nutritions!!
Don't be lazy , human!
Start do your own breakfast
D.I.Y breakfast
and share it to me and your dearest friends ~

No comments:

Post a Comment