KEITH

KEITH

Wednesday 31 August 2011

10.25 pM




Human that have different emotional
That is very common and very normal
so , express your emotion ~
dont keep it on your heart ..


everyone that know me 
or my friends 
when talk about KEIth
they will think there will not happened unhappy things on him
He known as <開心果>
ha . ha  .ha


I dont like sad actually
I more dislike EMO
I always think that life suppose should be colourful
full of happiness


I train myself
and keep on reminded myself "You should happy"
when I sad , but I act happy ..
its work?
I dont think so...


Don't be me , guys and girls
sad then find someone to express you feeling
Cry ! you are given a chance to cry 


I cant cry ~
Cry is not allowed !!
I have to Be strong , nop is super strong !!
but sometime how strong YOU ARE
also will felt desperate right?
and now I feel down.down.down

















No comments:

Post a Comment