KEITH

KEITH

Sunday 4 September 2011

Day OUt !!

HOho!!
Weekend weekend !! Saturday ~
I keeep thinking what to wear ~
Finally I wear this !!
How is my outfit ??


I want to see movie ~
"Summer LOve loVE"
because many leng lui that involved into the movie ~

I keep laughing inside the cinema ~
hey !! dont think I'm siao,OK?
not only me, everybody laugh !! >.<

After V watched movie ~
It's time to dinner
I had dinner at Victoria Station
at Damansara there !!







Izzit so romantic !!!??








while waiting my dinner  ^^



OMG!!!
I am Victoria KEIth   xP




WATermelon Juice !!
you know lor..
the weather is ferry HOT !!



rOTI???



I love this more !!!
do you know what is this??
Snails with garlic !!
I addicted with it !!
muaccccckkkkk



My T-bone steak
Nxt time I dowant 70 percent cooked !!
60% enough !
you will feel more delicious
yummy yummyyyyyy


No comments:

Post a Comment