KEITH

KEITH

Monday 19 September 2011

Laughing !! xD

just now I opened my old album
Feel wanna to laugh !!
hahaahahahahhahahahahhaaa...

Isit cute? I felt ugly !! Omg
Dono why that time I am so brave
upload those pic on Friendster !!
Bravo !! KEIth Lim

Dare to upload those picture to scared PPL !!
No matter how ugly are they , I still keep for it
for memories ~ ~

Have a look .....

Start from Right hand side Top
< Age 13, 14, 15 ,16, 17, 18 >
Blue shirt Is now KEIth Lim

I believe ,
everyone wish have a nice look
the people who have a nice look
there more priority in everything !!!

Majority of perfectionist went for Plastic Surgery
this field had became more Hi-technology edy ..
Honestly, If after surgery
you become more nice looking and you feel happy and satissy on yourself
Why not??

So, the next blog title is about <Plastic Surgery>
Updated soon, The details still under process






1 comment:

  1. plastic surgery i like :)
    go go go. write the kebaikan of plastic.
    hahahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete