KEITH

KEITH

Thursday 15 September 2011

150911







What I do during semester break?
I had work some part time
Part time beauty advisor in Lancome Company & Estee Lauder
If you need any information both of the company product
I can explained to you
other brand I do know also
just inbox me , what brand you wish to know =)
I will reply as fast as possible as I can !!

Everyone wish have a fair skin
so, start from now the 3 basic steps forward to a health skin !
Facial wash > Toner > Moisturiser
Clean > Refined > Nourished

 what skin type are you?
  • Normal & Combination
  • Oily
  • Dry
  • Sensitive
once you know your skin type
more much easy for you choose your facial product !!!

For your information :

[Genifique lancome star product]
this is a serum
for reproduced damaged DNA
Reactive your genes
why so important reproduced DNA??
easily to absorb the other product that u apply




[Estee Lauder Best Seller]

Advanced Night Repair
The best time for our skin ciculations is Night time
This serum help to repair DNA that had damaged



Despite this
you are encourage to do mask often
if you wish have a fair skin
Honestly, I really seldom do mas
because of LAZY ~


Before




After


Think wanna go for facial???
Here have a Beauty saloon
<Herbaline>

as a student like me
always the price considerable will be advanced






還等什麼呢?
年輕人
我們要“愛面子”
擁有嬰兒般肌膚 !

No comments:

Post a Comment