KEITH

KEITH

Friday 31 August 2012

Black Dude

merdeka !!! merdeka!!! >.<
I bored at home whole day , happy 55 Malaysia. I'm so upset and fed up of my internet. The line don't allow me access FB. How suffer for the whole day.

So, let do HAIR Colouring on my hair =)
Don't know why when I look at people hair color. I like it so much. especially BlACK color.




Obviously, My hair not black. It's dark chocolate + golden + green. Sounds complicated, HUH. Some of my friends said I suitable for this colour and ask me dont dye black. Do you think so? I okay for those hair dye, the colour don't too over like ( pink, yellow, blue) otherwise I still can accept.

But anyway , I decided dye black . Wiwi!!


I bought it from Watson's
SEE the model. damn nice with black hair.




1-0 black colour !!



Emulsion




Mixture colouring with emulsion. ready to dyeee ..


Leave it for 30minit. I'm so excited waiting the result of my hair colour



 Finally I had black colour! I'm so regret from the 1st . Because it was too dark, like little indian, you know my feeling? Really too BLACK. OMG...

Currently , wo de hair black liao also short liao...
The latest short hair of keith will be upload photo soon. stay tune and with "heart inside prepare".


No comments:

Post a Comment