KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Publika [The Bee ]

My Godness. 2 days I can't sleep well. What's a problem , huh? >.<
I had date with my ex-classmate at 11am but I wake up at 6am something. Something wrong edy ~
What I do? ROLL here n ROLL there with listen Adele- Rolling in the deep.
Finally ROLL 去" Thor kaH" means on the floor. clapss !! dai sei.  =P

I'm so excited to meet my Old friends. aww.Especially Elise. I think almost 1 years we never meet
honestly, feel WEIRD after meet up. But anyway, all of you had occupied 1/4 of my heart. xD

I'm so so so sorry that I lost my way to PUBLIKA! Go until SUNWAY PYRAMID ! wtF ! I really feel wanna slap myself! What a mistake I had made. 80Km/j that Is KEITH style. I think somemore who in my car just now, know what I meant hor? >.<



2 HOURS finally I REACHED here, PUBLIKA. HELLO DUDE !



Destination. The BEE







Where is my food , huh? Omg, she gonna crazy for her food ! xD


Awww she acting Low B again...

Finally ....















Ended for today. Sayornara...Take care friends


No comments:

Post a Comment