KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 4 September 2012

lENS

Hey Hey
Tonight I'm gonna update about contact lens. As you can see nowadays, not only female wearing lens, THE MALE also started wearing lens. It's a fashion!! I had observe, alot of taiwan guy like to wearing lens. Contray to this, the western not wearing anything. It's original lens given by GOD.


On of the one direction member. Look at his eye!
The girls sure Kena 99 LAT



Another of my favourite celebrities M'sia- Lawrence Wong
How gorgeous of his eye !!!!

Envyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy





So this time I fat hiao, I bought a pair of lens from optic shop , wee wee =)]




Strongly recommended by the Boss Allimakki beside oldtown, Genting Klang




The cheaper one I think





Wearing My new lens. How is it look like?



Not wearing any lens. How isit?




Any differences? Comment to me, if not wearing is better. I dont waste RM80 for 3month =( just 1 pair of lens.

But honestly, It look nice when taking photo with a flash or sunlight



I knew It look like a ghost , is too white. xD SORRY EVERYONE.

anyway, good night Buddy.



2 comments:

  1. Taiwan they have lens with bigger diameter if I am not mistaken. lol
    The lens did make you look better but I think natural is the best. Nowadays it is getting harder to find someone who don't wear lens. X)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe =) I had ask the people who work in spec shop. She said actually all the lens have the function enlarge the eye lens. I dislike wear lens actually, super MAFAN. have to wash. that why I felt wasted to bouht this lens. xD

      Delete