KEITH

KEITH

Saturday 25 August 2012

25/8` Night

Hey people, how is your saturday night? Do you enjoy your weekend?
I stay at home all the day, watching movie, facebook, nothing else I can do. Damn it.


I'm gonna live my lifes- Justine Bieber
Suddenly I felt emo. Seriously, I'm gonna slap myself. There have a lot of sucker in this world?Oh yea, alot of bitch isit? I have no idea why they are so bitchy~ 
And don't laugh on people who are single, okay? Yyour life is full of rumor, Yes you did it ! BxxItc  =)

Anyway I understood the " Don't judge a book by it cover , don't judge a person by his face"
This statement you agree or not agree? Pls do let me know ~


Sitting alone in starbucks. Waiting for whatsapp reply.Am I too stupid Idiot? I have no idea, Why I'm so fucking SOT



My best companion Coffeee. I'm not a coffee addicted but It make me satisffy the emptyness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment