KEITH

KEITH

Thursday 16 August 2012

Finished Exam

sorry for not updating my blog for this few day. Not is this 2 week!! Finally I had finished my last paper today. I feel so good!! finally Freedom! no more stress! Although not go for workout but exam can kill you half dead!  Anyway, it's pass tense.


What awards given by myself? Orchardo thousand layer cake satu.
Feel want to try it long time , finally I had it. But taste like a SHIT; Sweet like a HELL




 Reflash back the last day I struggling for my PRST exam. PRST stand for? Public relations and strategies tools. Something related to events. So? PR students. do you like this year question?
I think you will get it what I meant~ xD'

THERE have a lot of innoucous words in twiitter towards this subject in twitter after this paper. ^^






Mocha chips from 2gether cafe . Stimulated me all the night . @@



HERe is my 4 subject of this sem. How about you??


My note . See how hardworking I am . highlight this and that. somemore rewrote all the notes given by lecture~ Memang Bravo.


Peoples, What is your plan for your holiday? I have no idea about mine. or you guys want to date me for a drinks, dinner, lunch,breakfast or shopping . Waiting you guys.


Good night everyone.


Oppa opaaaaaaa.. Gangnam style ! Most popular korean song.

No comments:

Post a Comment