KEITH

KEITH

Thursday 23 August 2012

7.7 Valentine Days

The benefit of Holiday is can sleep as late as u like , can do whatever you like ( do it like nobody business ) do you?

Ouch! Are you kidding me? My friends~ Valentine day ? Today? Hey dude ! today 23 august  not 14 august ! APA valentine. You wake up jor mei? Zzzzzz Started doubt of what he said.  After saw a lot of fb post all regarding about apa 7.7 valentine day? Okay, since it's recognize by everyone. So, Today, Valentine day !

Sweat. Dislike of what valentine day. It's always remind me I'm still single. WTF! Ms. Valentine.
Forget about it. My valentine today " Quen Wong". It's a HK drama.



Too bored for today. Plan to swim. Feel good after u have a good swim in the pool .



Wish all of you have a sweet valentine with your beloved one. Or u want to swim with me next time, okay too.  Just relax excape from the stressfull life ^^




I have no idea. Our boss don't know how to swim~ dog is better than him =)
But anyway, he had a good try today. Keep it up.




Another 2 of my cute son of my brother ! At the back one is a little影帝
panai act! But he is cute ! I keep dek dek dek~ calling him. but ntg to said to him. He was so FED UP of my calling~ xD




Tonight I gonna intro you all this song

When the 1st time I listening this song, 2 words coming on my minds > NOT NICE !
The song rhtym like SHIT ! but after listen few time , I started like it and addicted

is like my love story. Yea, I might not like you in the 1st sight, but I love you after I had making a deep considering. but You told me you attached. What for I love a person who not take love as a serious thing? Meaning LESS!

I use to wait before. I'm so serious. I willing to wait once I think that you worth it. That is a bad of myself
I'm stubborn like a stone. Such an idiot (eeediot) Yea, So what?

@@@@ ? Why scoulding myself here huh? >..<
Maybe too tired of the swimming today. Sleep soon. Good night people~


No comments:

Post a Comment