KEITH

KEITH

Saturday 4 August 2012

Exam

wuhoooooo.. College students like me. How are you?
My final exam is on next thursday ! so stress ahhhh... This few day I keep revision ? Sounds so hardworking right? Yea, I felt so. But, I find myself very hard to memorise all the NOTess.. Gods,  super power please. Gonna eat all the note into my stomach. Capture Every single point and pls lock in your mind.KEITH!!




When I prepare wanna revision, I felt sleepy. After I revision I felt hungry. gg.COM.my


Makan time more than my revision time: GG again....









What can I conclude these food of this restaurant is SUCK 99. I will not visit this restaurant again. Good Luck my friends if you deicide to have your meal at there.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Bye people. Gonna revision =) see you...

No comments:

Post a Comment