KEITH

KEITH

Monday 20 August 2012

GENTING

1st plan of my holiday > GENTING
I had said many time I want to go genting outdoor theme park . But everytime I never make it.
This TIME I went to genting with my ex-classmate from high school, it can be consider gathering.


As you can see from the pic, all Guys.. Wtf ~ Where is the girls? Taeyang:' I need a Girls' ~



This is our bus ticket. Long time never take bus. Feel Good. But make me dizzy along the journey to genting. I prefer more drive myself. >.<




Lucikly I had my very good Beverage acc me along the journey.
: Grass jelly with fresh milk :



Oh shittt.... cable car...I freaking scare ...... Almost 1 hours , We reached Genting



Check In - with 1st world hotel. Horrible that words I can deecribe the hotel rooms.
No hair dryer, no shampoo, no tissues.. apa apa pun tak ada



Map. Angmo style...




Leng hong. Damn scary !! But feel nice n siokkkkk 999...




It's time ... ready 1,2,3~




Alcohol~ wtf!! they drink until wee hours. Taste horribleeeee... Seriously. I like black label + coke. xD
ANYWAY, Everytime I went to the club, I just drink Coke or sprite ~ Damn guai zai one..

So, don't ask me to drink alcohol when I clubbing, unless it taste nice and U be my driver and fetch me home. One more demand is, you cant drink if you wanna to fetch me back. ^^

Safety priority ~

Intro you all a Fantastic movie - Step up 4
Although there have some boring about this movie because of they keep dancing and the story flow is ok
but their dance is amazing!!



Oh yea.. The guy and the girl super duper handsome n pretty !


4 comments: