KEITH

KEITH

Thursday 9 June 2011

SPIKy !!

dono what happend to me today
after I woke up
Just feel damn HOT
and feel strongly wanna
comb a spiky hair to school !!

and my classmate get shocked !!
when they saw me~
am I look like a ghost? or alien??
why so terkejut?!
Izzit ugly? >.<

I like my spicky hair style so much !!
I made it little bit CURL..
more special !! =)

me and RAInee
how is my curl spiky hair??


YOYO!!!


CHEERS =)


YOU CAN SEE MY forehead clearly !!





 [ black chocolate vS white chocolate ]


my sifat CUTE CUTE xD

B6!!! my classmate ~


Today ,I would like to
thanks canteen BOSS..for
the 4 scoup pepermint ICE-cream !!

joaan , vincent and ME
we like pepermint with chocolate chips!!
you want some also?
Josephine nxt time we eat ice -cream yah!!
don't stand at the back~
sit with us~
xD



PEpermint KING & QUEEN xP

No comments:

Post a Comment