KEITH

KEITH

Monday 6 June 2011

hot HOT hot

do you guys feels that the weather nowadays very hot??
even those I switched on the air-conditioner
keep to 16。C, but I still sweating
can you guys tell me WHY???
grhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

THE SUN bright like a HELL..
and the weather hot like a HELL too!!!
omg!! I want fair skin and FAIR skin la!!!
FAIR fair fair................................::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


I'm not really like expose under the sun,
it might cause health problem  if you expose under the sun too long
so, what the things you have to prepare before your outdoor activity?!

THe answer is : [sunblok and umbella]!! eLLA ,ella... llalalalallalalalala...::::


come on!!
21st century
BOY cant bring umbella?
bull shit !
which rules? TELL me!!!!


Clarins Day screen high protection spf 40 !
triple protection against UVA-UVB rays, that harmful!
free radicals and pollutions from an ultra-light weight smooth, soft and matte!
100% mineral screen ,that important~
This sunblok have 2 types : "Transparents & Teinted"
I am using transparents type, that are white in colour.
Teinted that are more to coverage~
 why CLARINS?
because that really OIL-FREE~
not believe?
go Clarins counter and have a TRY now!!!


Besides that,
I like to drink MILK too
especially GOAT milk....

Hiraq!!
My mom told me that
PPL who drink Goat milk often,
FAIR skin always belongs to that person
so I drink drink drink....xD


normally Goat milk more expensive than cow milk~
so, you can drink COW milk too
if you LOVE milk like me  *.*




drink milk not only good for our skin
also good for our bones and health too !!
so ,I urge you all drink milk start from now ~


Hmmmm,share one more recipe too you all,xD




 guess what is that?
cute cute tomato!!
got yellow ,got red ~
which better?
I dont know
xP
tomato rich in vitamin A
that good for our skin too~

Last one [VItamin C]
whitening!
I know girls crazy in whitening concern~
when I worked as part timer  beauty advisor
all the girl customer ,
demand that~
which one is the white white white super white
whitening product
@@
FAINT!!
I suggested them use the [CAT] putih
sapu on their face~
NO one can fight your white anymore
xD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment