KEITH

KEITH

Monday 13 June 2011

S.A.D

Dun think that be a college boy
is a very easy things !

College lifes is full of [S.A.D] actually

S = stress
A = assignment
D = diversion




who know? I'm feel down when capture in this picture
because my beaming smile
cover the SAD part ~


SAD
burden ....(......,........)
I felt that I'm not good enough
I like to compare~
that why.............
I felt reconciled
but , I can perform well too!!


although college is more freedom than your secondary school
you can dye hair with what colour that you like
you can wear whatever shirt that you like
those GIrl can wear how sexy that you like too , xD

but, one things you should know that
college lifes is full of assignment
one things that make you stress...
not only that,
I feel stress in other things too
but so far, I enjoy the days that with my coursmate~


joann





joaan look sweet right?



No comments:

Post a Comment