KEITH

KEITH

Saturday 18 June 2011

Spec

when I look at my old spec
I feel very bored with my old spec
and the quality is not very good...

so, I'm going to change it !!

this is my old spec...


how about my new spec
I like it so much ~

my friends keep asking me
that I got wear spec one meh?
the answer is YES lah !! abang !

I just seldom wear spec ,
because look very 读书仔
so I din't wear ~
later kena gossip that I act hardworking ~
but actually I am A hardworking one larh....xD

After taked my new spec
I went to JUSCO with my mom





sure I wont forgot to buy my milk !! xD
AND recently I fall in love to VSOY soya milk

do you know why?
the taste of VSOY is the best best best than other soya milk
somemore the sugar level is most lower
if you compare with other brand ~

this is original one...
you can also try the MULTI -grain one
that more nutrition!


chocolate,original and strawberry =)

LOcker biscuit that I like
especially the blackcurrent biscuit with my milk
PERFECT one word can be describe when both of that mix together






No comments:

Post a Comment