KEITH

KEITH

Sunday 12 June 2011

YUEN

have a dinner date with my beloved coursemate!
we are going to"Yuen" Buffet steamboat that located in PJ
before we go for dinner,
we went to SUNWAY pyramid!!
I'm looking for my lovely pants!!
unfortunately, DON'T have !!!  =(


this picture snap by Rainee
shocked me!!
that time I still changing my pants~

SSH ambassador!!


Rainee and SSH




Afterthat , we head to YUEN Buffet steamboat for dinner !!
OMG!! there was so many people at there ~
we almost wait for half and hours !!

see many people QUEUE !!

buDDY!!

waiting our num 59!!


see 6pm already fulled!!



can you see the hot dog section?
right hand-site num4!
SSH like HOTDOG that without hair !!
OMG...
SUPPOSE eat expensive food mar..







the plate still empty?
omg.
55 GRAB!!



The soup boiled!

yeah!! dinner...

ah boy sibeh happy !!

our last bowl ~
but still alot ~
do you know why?
hamson take so many fishball
and SSH
take many HOTDOG!!
MR. hotdog!

rainee and reiko~

they "偷情" ing...

finally we finished in 3.5 hours~ hahaha


Happy day!!
I like the steamboat feels with FRiends~~
somemore 10person JUST only RM256
consider is OK !

what are you waiting for?
go and have a trywith your friends
now

No comments:

Post a Comment