KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 21 June 2011

CAP & beef noodle !!!

GRHHHhhhhhhhhhh..
I very lazy to style my hair in the early morning..
I want to sleep more 2 hours
May I??

Just wearing a cap then straight away go school
gao dim !!
head to college !!!!
I pray for a empty parking
really very hard to find a parking in my college~
I don't like park too far from my class
because very hot ,you walk to your class!!


cap cap cap !!!



we having practical class today =)
see how cincai are me !!
slipper >.<


After finished my class,
I meet my mom
and we went to petaling street for dinner =)
I like there"新九如" beef noodle so much !!
if you can eat beef, you must go there have a try with me ~ ps: make an appointment , xD
I'm a beef noodle kaki , Join me !! JOIN me !!


when I was in secondary school
my tuisyen centre [KASTURI]
near around there
what to eat my lunch?
his mr.NEW beef noodle always is my first choiced !

No comments:

Post a Comment