KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 7 June 2011

rm50 + rm50 =rm100 !!!

after I attended IT practical class
my classmate Loreal car was claimed
FINE rm50 !!
because the sticker car plate number is different with her car..
actually, her car was broke down
so , she drive her sis car,then kena CLAIM!!

omg!!
The thing that I unaspected was happened to me!!
my classmate told me that my car was locked !
and a LOVE letter paste on my car!!
I get shocked on that time
and I feel that,
THEY lying!!
WTF!!
I really kena fine rm 50~
omg~~~~grhhhhhhhhhh!!

I was very mad just now!
but that are my false
because....SEE PIC BELOW!!!then you will know~

my rm50 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for a students ,
do you know rm50 is very the useful?
mine 1 week expenses !!!





they used the[ LAO YAR]shackles to lock my car rings!
see it mou??!Lmao!!!

the value of this LOVE letter is rm50!!!!Fxxx
the total they earn from only my class today already rm100~
WTffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


all the sad emotional spring up to me today~
=(
not only the claimed~

Honestly,
I don't feel I LOSE actually...!!




No comments:

Post a Comment