KEITH

KEITH

Saturday 4 June 2011

KEIth *vIncent* Nick *weI*

I just woke up
and I received a msg from Vincent ..
he ask me want go out or not?
grhh!! suppose tell me early
then I had more time to prepare ~

jalan Daya!!
you guys,
do you know where is it?
our Boss (Nick)  House!!!!
fantabulous~
I am so smart,I know the way to go his house~

today,
actually we plan to see Insidious..
all FULL !!
grhhhhhh!!!
when we queue up that time
have a show girl come and
ask us to fill up a form and win A GSC free ticket ..
3 out of 4 win the ticket
only vincent "ZERO hand" go home xD
WE have the luck!!!

FREE ticket !!

yeah!! we get it...
vincent just only can be our CAMera man..
hahahahah!!

u see our BOSS(nick)
hide behind!!
grhhh!!!


so,  movie cant make it today!
we date next time~

so, we went to
lunch + dinner time !!!


after main meals
sure must have a nice dessert
only can be perfect!
Said by KEIth LIM
xP
so we went to SNOWFLAKE!!


GOOD!!


see ?
we like to snap all the time!!
except our BOSS (nick hong cho hua)!!!!!
he don't want snap photo with me and vincent!!
but he like to dress cantik cantik
go out with his classmate
TT

unfair....
unfair....

No comments:

Post a Comment