KEITH

KEITH

Monday 26 December 2011

G6

HOHOHOHohohohoHOHOHOHO
Merry X'mas
It's a best time for me to escape from stressfull life
Gonna chill out with my Buddy to Sunway Giza

All of them dressed up themselves like going to fashion show.
Too bad. My outfit is so dull, and simple. SAD




See. They are my PR buddy. We all doing Public Relations course. =) Spent 3 hours in the KTV and They planing to go clubbing. How bad are them. Its called Friends? I'm still a small Kids. Dont teach bad me larhhh...


Guinness Events. Actually I want to countdown at here. 80ringgit you can drink beer until wee hours.Somemore nice ambience here la.


2 MORE HOURS ... the events going to starts but we heading to The Gardens, G6 clubs.


The pics I most sattisfied on that day. HAHA. I keep laughing when I look at this pics. Super duper FUNNY


see..seee?? Before head to clubbing. AiMei...



Let's Rock the party tonight. ! G6.. We Crazy like a G6 ~





Whisky whisky. We open 2 bottle =)

I drank a little bit only. Sound like so good boy huh~ xD!! Honestly I really drank a little bit. because I still need to drive. scare POLIS........Reakky so pack la tat night.  apa apa macam jenis orang also got. Our malaysia badminton team player TAN BOON HEONG was there too. hmmm, not really handsome. but very tall xD! He came with a friends, but go back with a girl. So IMBA...

No comments:

Post a Comment