KEITH

KEITH

Wednesday 7 December 2011

那些我們·去過的 Chinatown


HOHO, cute cute baby !! I meant Elise , not me xP !
Dono why , I don't feel like wanna go home so early today

After finished classes, I suggested to go Chinatown for dinner =)
There really alot of Nice food !! eg : 新九如牛肉粉 &  老友記炸大腸粥
[Yukiko, Mike , CK ] They went to Beef Noodle
and Me , Ken & Jesper we choosed to eat BUBUR !!

I received a call from Elise : She Coming with Joo !!
9 of us ROCK the chinatown !!
Go here and there.
We ate LOKLOK beside the street !!
Like a big family  =)


The building behind look like Taiwan - Ximending



Kent Is too cute
see his expression ~
Super duper hot at that time !
Sweating
but Feel nice =)


BFF stand for?
Best Friend
 Forever 's




Yukiko and Yukiki
Sister's !




LOMO LOMO



Joo

Really Big Family
那些年我們去過的··Chinatown !

Thanks Joo for fetching us back by your INNOVA!!
9 PPL pack in the car..
Head to Genting !! Starbucks ~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment