KEITH

KEITH

Monday 12 December 2011

ChIcago

Replacement class today . OMG !
I suppose stay at home whole day and rest.
Woke up early in the morning. N I felt sleepy againn... FML!!


Spent 2 hours in the lecture hall
She just read out what in the text book. lai ~ lai~ Give her a Big CLappsss..
Really beh tahannnnnnnnn her.....


Noon, after I ate my lunch I take a nap
take a nap, But I slept for 4 hours... charging energy actually xP
GRhhh, my mom suddenly woke me up and ask me search a nice restaurant for dinner


After Dress up

                                              




So, I decided go 1U for dinner -- CHicago Restaurant


100% satisfaction??!! macam Yesssss !!!



 Menu =)



Yea! I hungry now. Fast serve my meals !!



The customer there turn over is very Geng oneee..
SEE? the waiter line up to serve the food to their customer ~


My mom =)



Her bowl Tea ~


Seem like Kid meals. My mom dinner
this pic taken by her
omg. I supposed teach her the capture skill in capturing food ~


chang chang chang !! My Banana Beverage ~



My dinner =)
Defenetly Not enough eat =(









No comments:

Post a Comment