KEITH

KEITH

Saturday 3 December 2011

wATAMi Jpn Restaurant

Call me Mr. Good Boy !!
After ate my breakfast , I started marathon revision for my final Exam !
I revision for 5 hours, But I still can't cover all the things... sad .
Gosh ! I still have 3 assignment haven complete yet =(
Don't stress... stress... Be steady !! =)

Breathlesss... I want Fresh air fresh air !!
No use you stress here and there..
Later the wrinkle , fine lines all coming meet yOu up..
so, Snap a naughty face together !! =)




Heading to 1U for my dinner
Long queue at there.! grhhhhhh
super hungry edy...








My rice have to wait for 20minit
But not really nice
how sad !!


seem like tasteless ...
Yea , tastelesss..........



Beef Meat

After dInner
I want buy some Biscuit to eat
Marks & Spencer !!


Eat this mix with milk or milo
The taste will be more much better  =)



Heard my mom said chocolate can gain weight
So, I bought it !
There wrote " The top British Chocolate"
Hope Not so SWEET !!

No comments:

Post a Comment