KEITH

KEITH

Monday 19 December 2011

It's all about Sunday

thankiew to the TM teachnician help me to fix the internet problem =)
Now, I can updated my blog

Last sunday is my another chill out dated with my beloved classmate
Their purpose is to buy new year shirts
and How about me? Not going to buy any shirts ..
What the moral value that I have? Penjimatan  =)


Crowded . No wonder the parking FULL on that day
What sign? Everybody is coming out grab new year shirts
and another sign. Peoples is geeting more rich already >.<



SEE? he impatient to wait for the green light~



Bear bear ??
I chooses the 2 bear that I most likey..



GoLD GOLD



and white white xD



X'mas is coming soon
The feeling too bad too bad...



When I look at this picc..
feel wanna to laugh !! xD



Wow.. He was so confusing which one is better
hahaahahahahahaha.. his expression handsome bor??


while waiting Boss trying his shirts...
Spent almost 1hours in Tangs, Pavilion
Bored!

I rather go and grab myself a chatime !!

My chatime =)


Sushi Zanmai for dinner



































Salmon Mentai



Cheers =)











No comments:

Post a Comment