KEITH

KEITH

Friday 23 December 2011

X'mas ~ Dry or Wet "

Chilis - Dinner
Among so many Western Restaurant that I tried before
Chilis is not bad
because the portion of the meal is just nice for me =)



Welcome to Chilis =)


This oreo is not bad
but too creamy for me =(



You should try this chicken !!
It's hard for me to describe to you
how nice is it !





::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::




laying on my bed , facing Infront of my laptop, the date showing on the screen is 23 december 2011, which means 2mrw is X'mas eve, how romatice this day if you could hold your partner hand walk across the seashore.Imagine how nice is it right? or Kiss kiss with your beloved at 11.59pm tonight... This is ALL THE POWER OF lOVE, the Unique of lOVE  =)




When all this weighing on mind , I stared feel wanna to escape from this day. I promised that This year will be better than last year. Until today I was totally wrong. There is still same .You are still Alone celebrate X'mas. I don't mind . Yes , I said that.  but who knows the tearing feeling in my heart?? If end of the world 22december2012 which means.there have no X'mas edy.



Why I'm so dry?
X'mas present , romantic for me too.But I din't receive any x'mas present before. I bought x'mas present but there still keep in my cupboard. Sad thing.Gonna throw all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment