KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 3 January 2012

[ \ 2012 \ ]

Happy new year to you all my dearest friends !
Now only I updated my blog. This few day I was so busy with my exam =( FML.
3 more subject to go..


So, how Is your new plan in year 2012.?
:: Kena Lotery?
:: Millionaire?
:: Married ??
xD

As for me, I hope everything be smooth in this year. Life better than last year.Lifes is precious.So, make your lifes colourfull macam Rainbow.
Dono you all still remember the movie "2012" end of the world. Is it real??
22-12-2012 12.12am the world gonna to END? is this possible.? Seriously, I very scared about that in last year ( because ... I still waiting you...and my dream haven achieve yet ) but after I think it deeply, actually is NOt Bad can be reborn again. ;> I want become a Millionaire,a handsome boy and intelligent boy too. =) ;<



MY frindge fasta grow long......





Gonna chill out Pavilion with my mom. Buying some new year stuff. Crowded like a HELL there. especially sg wang. I dislike go to sg.wang. Everytime I go there, Sure I feel queasy .Bless !



Pavilion Food Court. What we eat? Simple . Porridge. Just heard from my friends, That have a lot of people said I'm a expensive stuff? Brother.Just you Don't know me well ..SAD. I'm so willing to have a simple life with you. A simple LOVE with you. Although that look simple. the important things is I be with you. I happy.I told this to you before. You ignored me one time and one time .Maybe you think I'm not good enough  not your 'bubur'-) xD

No comments:

Post a Comment