KEITH

KEITH

Sunday 7 August 2011

Birthday Cake

I want eat cake!!!
seriously I long time dint eat cake edy ~

how many years I dont have brithday cake for my birthday???
even a small piece of cake also dont have
especially this year~
I felt super duper lonely
and I cerebrATED my birrthday alone
can I just cry as loud as possible now????
I felt SAD

I ask my friends, isit birthday cake important for someone birthday?
his answer me, YES!! because birthday mar~

although every years I said nevermind
but I still hope I have a birthday cake in birthday  ~
can I have present also??

when I was form1 ,
that time I just came back from school ,
totally tired~
slept on the sofa half and hour
and the saliva~ keep flow out
and
I had a surprise birthday !!
the cake , the jacket , the key chains !!
I felt the secret recipi cheese cake is the best in the world
bcoz of I said morning class the weather cold abit ~
then u bought me a jacket ~
thanks for the surprise that you gave me before~
although now we lost contact~
I wish u here , all the best to you ~





secret recipi !!

chocolate indulgence


after I ate cake
is time to fight !!
my final exam is around the corner ~
kambateh !!
to all of you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment