KEITH

KEITH

Thursday 18 August 2011

GOOD day


GOOD DAY from one republic !!

I want all my day also is a good day!!
I always wish my friends "have a nice day"
the same thing I wish everyday also a great day for me ~

We born in this world
we suppose to be happy
have the opportunity to see around the world
the cultural of the country ,
how unique there are.

the different ppl ,have different characteristic
have their own personality

In this "colourful" society ,
you wanna to be successful
then you have to be more smart
LOSE you have to face the TRUTH  in this world !
if you dont choose be lose,
you have to WIN !!

sometime do you even think that ?
you are a human that have emotional~
you will feel tired , hopeless and desperate !
what for you be so strong?
SIAO???

you can cry how loud as you like
but dont let ppl see it !!!
hide inside your room !!

no matter how tough
we try and face happily can?
just take it easy ~
dont think too much !

the mask you wear maybe can cover ur face impression
but how is your feeling?
izzit the mask able to cover it also??












No comments:

Post a Comment