KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Hari Raya , Malay buddys !!

Today Public holiday because < HARI RAYA >
I want to wish all my malay buddys " Selamat Hari Raya "
Gongxi Gongxi FaChai FaChai !! xP

We hang out to Sunway pyramid !
The road consider smooth today because all balik kampong jor~
but I stuck at Palace there , I heard from my mom said : Open House >.<

Sorry to ( Collum , Nick & Heng ) for waiting us !   =)
find for a parking also need half an hours !!  @!#$$^$%@!$#%$#
Thanks to mummy !!

We had our beverage at chatime !!
see ??!!

After we drank chatime ! then...
Start our Shopping !




Joann baby !! ^^




Where you see , Collum ?!!!!



Nick look nice , with topman Polo tee !!
try more ,nick !


see Bryan and heng??




she ACT cute !!!
kawaiiii de su ka >.<

I spent a lot today..
OPPpp NOP,
is all of us also spent alot on our cloths , foods

And Dinner I accompany my Mummy
we went to Dragon-I






My health beverage !
Vegetable juice







Xiao Long Bao
I LIKE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment