KEITH

KEITH

Sunday 28 August 2011

infinite Destination

Long time I dint go for movie edy..
Today, I watched "Final Destination 5" at Midvalley !!
Before hang out....
show you my NOOB expression today !! ^^






< RIP >




this time the story transition quite similar to precious series
Both of the Actors are handsome and pretty !!
I get shocked ,because the Dead screen !!
but , not really nice this movie ~ < Final Destination 5 >



I snap it before entered cinema !!
The colour effect can be final destination 6 poster !!! xD
I dont mind they copy my Idea...
AS LONG  they pay me the royalty by US dollar
thankiewwwww...


It's time go for dinner edy..
my tummy super duper hungry
my tummy told me ...
he want to eat Bubur !!
粥面家 for my dinner


The gardens - beside MarketPlace
if you have chances ,
bring along your parents go there
have a family gathering dinner at there ba !
I think is suitable ~






炸大腸bubur !!

I suka the Bubur !!

No comments:

Post a Comment