KEITH

KEITH

Thursday 4 August 2011

L.O.V.E

RECENTLY my school had many charity events
that organised by PR students and Advertising students ~
there have variety of events !!
but almost all the events that is sell FOOD !!

the extra money they will be donate to old folks , orphans
and other people WHO need help !!
I fully support this charity events that organised by all my SENIOR!!
can eat , can do charity, why NOT ?!

and my classmate and I joined the competition of eating sushi !!
omg !!
I get 3rd  !! unbelieveable ! I tot I can get 1st place laaaaaaaaa...
and Caesar 1st !!
proud of it !!





SHOW your love &
give your support with your smile !!




why Caesar act cool ??!
pls la!! smile la !!



hoho !! they two ~~
holding a LOVE !!

1 comment:

  1. Lol....I was blur that time larr....T.T...whr u get it de???

    ReplyDelete