KEITH

KEITH

Thursday 25 August 2011

END exam !! Welcome Holiday

Hurray !!! Hurray !!!!!
Finally last paper for today !!
< Sem break - HOLIDAY >

I went to SunRider interview for part time consultant !
Jalan Ampang was crowded all the time
Rich $$ that gather at there and High-class accomodation ~
I wanna stay there too >.<


you do search SunRider by on9
GOOGLE
Taip
<SunRider>
can buy from me too !! ^^


Afterthat I head to Times Square Neway meet Nick them
Start Singing !!
Astro quest 2012 waiting for us ' xD








My Banana SHARP??! xP


cute cute baby !! >.<



Hello !!
I love My Banana cover so much =)



NIck nick nick >.<

Hungrily after cheong K
we had dinner at Sushi Zanmai - Plaza Low Yat



Clare  & Xiao Le







Seriously
I Love SUshi so much


1 comment:

  1. Astro quest 2012 ???!!
    dreaming again
    wahahaha~~
    good.... as long as u hv a dream
    ahahah~~

    ReplyDelete